GY6 Ruckus wiring harness (20 min install)
Here we have the Ruckus GY6 swap adaptor harness. This harness will allow you to use all of your original controls, wiring harness, fuel pump, and even kill the engine with the kill switch correctly (unlike most harnesses they are reversed). With the GY6 swap harness you will have your Ruckus running on the GY6 150cc-232cc in around 20 min. No splicing, cutting, or soldering of any kind. We use all Honda original connector. Not to mention everything comes in the kit! No adding more parts to the kit to make it complete. You will get it all:
12 pole stator
flywheel puller (to install the new stator)
Rolling Wrench CDI box with ignition coil ( performance 32k volt no rev limit)
hand control adapter plugs
starter solenoid with rubber protection cover
OEM to GY6 CVK choke adapter plug
8 gauge starter wire
8 gauge ground wire
NO EXTRAS TO BUY, THIS KIT COMES WITH EVERYTHING TO WIRE UP YOUR RUCKUS TO RUN THE GY6 ENGINE! Be sure your original Ruckus harness is complete for this to function on your Ruckus. Also you must use the original fuel pump (who would want a after market vacuum pump anyways), if your original pump is unplugged it will not start with the electric start.
WHY BUY THIS HARNESS OVER THE OTHERS?
- No downgrading wires and design.
- We use a micro processor performance ignition (CDI/COIL) with this kit. This is a giant upgrade from stock!
- No reverse kill switch (kill is start and start is kill)
- low fuel warning light still functions (unlike others)
- No downgrading your fuel pump (keep the Honda electronic fuel pump)
- No Chinese rectifier regulator downgrade. Keep the quality Japanese Honda rectifier regulator.
- Comes with the 12 pole stator (only harness on the market with a 12 pole stator)
- Everything functions like a stock Ruckus, you wont loose any functions.
- No extras to buy (unlike most others). Our kit even comes with a puller to install our new 12 pole stator.
- Save hours of install time. Our harness can be installed in around 20 minutes.
- Works with all stretch kits (wide or skinny)
- works on GY6 swaps from 125cc-232cc
You must use the stock fuel pump. A vacuum fuel pump will not work. Who would want to down grade anyways :-)
A vacuum fuel pump only pumps fuel while the engine is cranking. The stock fuel pump starts pumping before the start button is even pushed. When you let your Ruckus sit for a few days the fuel bleeds out of the fuel lines. The next time you try to start the Ruckus it cranks forever before it starts. This is the reason the stock fuel pump is a must! Other harnesses on the market require a vacuum pump. (Booooo!)
Please allow 4-5 days for production. These are all made in house/made to order.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any used parts