GY6 Ruckus wiring harness (20 min install)
Here we have the Ruckus GY6 swap adaptor harness. This is a complete wiring solution with nothing extra to purchase. 100 % plug & play (meaning no crimping or splicing wires, truly plug & play). No electrical know how is required. This harness will allow you to use all of your original controls (or aftermarket), Honda wiring harness, and Honda fuel pump (very important for reliability, stay away from the vacuum style fuel pump). With the Rolling Wrench GY6 swap harness you will have your Ruckus running on the GY6 150cc-232cc in around 20 min. No splicing, cutting, or soldering of any kind. Follow our step by step install video. We use all Honda original connectors. This is the most reliable way to run a GY6 in a Honda Ruckus. Not to mention, everything comes in the kit! Most GY6 wiring harness on the market are literally made with the same components found in a Maddog Chuckus (China made clone Ruckus), meaning they use the unreliable vacuum operated fuel pump, cheap china made cdi and ignition coil found in Chinese scooters and the super unreliable ice cube relay. Our harness utilizes the factory Honda reliable ECU, fuel pump, and main wiring. Why down grade your ruckus to Chuckus components? No adding more parts to the kit to make it complete. You will get it all:
11 pole stator or 18 pole stator with flywheel
Flywheel puller (to install the new stator)
Rolling Wrench Micro Processor CDI box with ignition coil ( performance 32k volt no rev limit) - made in Taiwan not china
Starter solenoid with rubber protection cover
OEM to GY6 CVK choke adapter plug
8 gauge starter wire
8 gauge ground wire
NO EXTRAS TO BUY, THIS KIT COMES WITH EVERYTHING TO WIRE UP YOUR RUCKUS TO RUN THE GY6 ENGINE! Be sure your original Ruckus harness is complete for this to function on your Ruckus. Also you must use the original fuel pump (who would want a after market vacuum pump anyways), if your original pump is unplugged it will not start with the electric start.
WHY BUY THIS HARNESS OVER THE OTHERS?
- No downgrading wires and design.
- We use a micro processor performance ignition (CDI/COIL) with this kit. This is a giant upgrade from stock!
- No reverse kill switch (kill is start and start is kill)
- low fuel warning light still functions (unlike others)
- No downgrading your fuel pump (keep the Honda electronic fuel pump)
- No Chinese rectifier regulator downgrade. Keep the quality Japanese Honda rectifier regulator.
- Comes with the 11 pole stator or 18 pole stator and flywheel (you choose) so you can run any electrical components without draining the battery.
- Everything functions like a stock Ruckus, you wont loose any functions.
- No extras to buy (unlike most others). Our kit even comes with a puller to install our new stator.
- Save hours of install time. Our harness can be installed in around 20 minutes.
- Works with all stretch kits (wide or skinny)
- works on GY6 swaps from 125cc-232cc
You must use the stock fuel pump. A vacuum fuel pump will not work. Who would want to down grade anyways :-)
A vacuum fuel pump only pumps fuel while the engine is cranking. The stock fuel pump starts pumping before the start button is even pushed. When you let your Ruckus sit for a few days the fuel bleeds out of the fuel lines. The next time you try to start the Ruckus it cranks forever before it starts. This is the reason the stock fuel pump is a must! Other harnesses on the market require a vacuum pump. (Booooo!
Please allow 4-5 days for production. These are all made in house/made to order.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any used parts