Warranty and Returns
Please Read Before Returning Merchandise
Performance Parts: We do not warranty any performance items. Not all performance/upgrade parts come with instructions. It is the customer's responsibility to have common knowledge of installation or hire an experienced installer. We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused by any of the items we sell, whether installed by you or a professional. We are not required to provide step by step instructions or technical support. In any case, we will always do our best to help you with any technical questions that you may have
You must contact us in advance to return an item. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning product:
- Call 720.341.2326 or e-mail us and describe the item you're returning and the reason for the return. We will provide you with a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt. Write your RMA # clearly and legibly on the sales receipt and on the side of the box.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments, please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed otherwise. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly. A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returned parts. All orders that received FREE shipping will have the original cost of shipping deducted from the return amount.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once your RMA has been issued, it will expire if the part is not returned to us within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- Rolling Wrench is not responsible for missing orders after they have been delivered. You are responsible for the security of your delivery location and claims for orders missing after delivery cannot be made as all responsibility at that point lies with the customer.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any used parts