Orders and Return Policy
We do not warranty any performance items. Not all performance/upgrade parts come with instructions. It is the customer's responsibility to have common knowledge of installation or hire an experienced installer. We are not responsible for any damage (to you or the unit) that may be caused by any of the items we sell, whether installed by you or a professional. We are not required to provide step by step instructions or technical support. In any case, we will always do our best to help you with any technical questions that you may have.
Verification of part fitment:
Every product/item listed on the website states what model or engine type it fits. It is the customers full responsibility to verify the parts they are buying will work on their unit. Rolling Wrench is not responsible for customer negligence of not verifying beforehand if the part they are buying will work or not.Therefore, Rolling Wrench has the right to deny the item to be returned.
For all parts with the warning “THIS PART IS NOT INTENDED FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE AND DOES NOT CONFORM TO VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS.” Customer understands, acknowledges, affirms, agrees and accepts the following: (1) that this part sold by Rolling Wrench is not intended for use on public roads or land and that such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations; and (2) that any vehicle modified by this part will be used only on nonpublic roads or land.
If you reside in the state of California, you acknowledge and aware of and follow the state emission regulations. Rolling Wrench is not responsible for customers who do not comply with their states laws.
Please Read Before Returning Merchandise
You must contact us in advance to return an item. DO NOT JUST SEND US A PACKAGE WITHOUT NOTIFYING US. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning product:
- Call 720.341.2326 or e-mail us and describe the item you're returning and the reason for the return. We will provide you with a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We will not accept returns without an RMA number.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt. Write your RMA # clearly and legibly on the sales receipt and on the side of the box.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments, please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed otherwise. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly.
- When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our returns department within 7 business days.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to parts that are available for return.
- All orders that received FREE shipping will have the original cost of shipping deducted from the return amount. If a return is being requested due to an error on the part of Rolling Wrench, a call tag will be issued for the return. Shipping will not be charged.
- For all canceled orders 10% of the order total will not be returned.
- Returns can take 3-5 business days (depending on your bank) to be deposited back into your account.
- LOCAL PICK UP- I know this may sound crazy, but you actually have to reside in Colorado for this option. Any order that chooses local pick up that is NOT in Colorado will have to pay a 3% reversal fee and re-order. This makes everything wrong when filing our sales tax.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once your RMA has been issued, it will expire if the part is not returned to us within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- Rolling Wrench is not responsible for missing orders after they have been delivered. You are responsible for the security of your delivery location and claims for orders missing after delivery cannot be made as all responsibility at that point lies with the customer.