How we roll
- No more hassle of getting your motorcycle, scooter or ATV to a shop.
- No more trust issues. We show you what we find.
- Too busy? You don't even have to be home!
- Your motorcycle, scooter or ATV stays in your possession the entire time.
- Rolling Wrench offers a much much more personal service. You will speak with the technician that performed the work no middle man.
Rolling Wrench has a one hour minimum ($115 per hour) plus a service call ($50) to get us out to you.
We serve Denver, Boulder, Broomfield and Arvada.
If you are looking for just preventative maintenance we have flat rates available as well, just give us a call!
Why mobile repair?
Chances are you have a motorcycle, ATV or scooter that isn't starting or has some sort of issue that is preventing you from getting it to a shop. This is probably how you found us. Most people don't own a trailer or truck most likely you just don't have the time. Generally speaking this is the first contact we have with our customers. The good news is we can fix your machine right where is sits and perform preventative maintenance as well.
How does the process work?
1. Its super easy! Just give us a ring or email us with the issue you are having.
2. We will put you on our schedule. You don't even have to be home! If you are feel free to ask questions and see the process unfold.
3. In most cases we will repair your machine in the first visit. If a part needs to be ordered we will schedule a 2nd visit to finish the project. The good news is: There is only one service call per project. You would only be charged for the remaining repairs. (As if we had the part on the original visit)
What if I don't know what is wrong with my machine?
1. We will first start out by gathering the history of the motorcycle, scooter or ATV.
2. We will do a detailed inspection and diagnostic of your machine needs and document them into a list with pricing and order of priority.
3. You will pick and choose from the list we created on what exactly you want us to perform. We will then be able to give you a much more precise estimate so there is no surprises when its time for payment.
What DON'T we work on?
- Mopeds (motorized bicycle with pedals)
- Mini or pit bikes
- Harley Davidson / American V-Twin
- Snow mobiles or jet skis
- Models older than 1985