How we roll
What cities do we come to?
We only service the 4 following cities: Denver, Boulder, Broomfield and Arvada.
You may be thinking "Hey! I am in a bordering city, so why the heck can't you come to me?" The short answer is being mobile, there's a lot of rules and regulations we have to follow. One major rule is collecting the proper city sales tax for each individual city.
Different cities have different sales tax to be collected and remitted back. We only hold sales tax licenses in our busiest areas Denver, Boulder, Broomfield and Arvada. That being the reasoning, not necessarily because of location. So if you can get your unit into one of those cities we would be more than happy to come out and work on what you've got!
Rolling Wrench has a one hour minimum ($115 per hour) plus a service call ($50) to get us out to you.
If you are looking for just preventative maintenance we have flat rates available as well, just give us a call!
When booking your appointment we will need a valid credit or debit card to put on file. If you do not confirm/cancel/reschedule within 24 hours before your scheduled time we will charge you $50 for your missed appointment.
How does the process work?
1. Its super easy! Just give us a ring or email us with the issue you are having.
2. We will put you on our schedule. You don't even have to be home! If you are feel free to ask questions and see the process unfold.
3. In most cases we will repair your machine in the first visit. If a part needs to be ordered we will schedule a 2nd visit to finish the project. The good news is: There is only one service call per project. You would only be charged for the remaining repairs. (As if we had the part on the original visit)
What if I don't know what is wrong with my machine?
1. We will first start out by gathering the history of the motorcycle, scooter or ATV.
2. We will do a detailed inspection and diagnostic of your machine needs and document them into a list with pricing and order of priority.
3. You will pick and choose from the list we created on what exactly you want us to perform. We will then be able to give you a much more precise estimate so there is no surprises when its time for payment.
What DON'T we work on?
- Models older than 1995
- Mopeds (motorized bicycle with pedals)
- Mini or pit bikes
- Harley Davidson / American V-Twin
- Snow mobiles or jet skis